Terms and Conditions
Print and Stitches is committed to providing its customers with a good, honest service. Here you will find our full terms and conditions relating to the usage of this website. If you are simply looking for information regarding order placement and delivery times, you can skip to that section here, or visit our FAQ section for other general queries.
1. Definitions Print and Stitches ,We / Us are all in relation to the seller. The customer / you / I are all in relation to the buyer. Products / services / this website / content shall be known collectively as “services” for the purpose of this document.
4. Prohibitions You must not misuse this website, engage in or encourage criminal activity, distribute a virus or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause distress to other users; infringe upon any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam". Breach of these provisions would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any breaches to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage you may incur due to a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any of its content.
5. Intellectual Property, Software and Content The intellectual property rights for all software and content made available to you on or through this website are the property of Print and Stitches or its licensors and are protected by global copyright laws and treaties. All rights are reserved by Print and Stitches and its licensors. You may store, display and print such content solely for your own personal use. You are not authorized to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software, features or accompanying documentation supplied by Print and Stitches or its licensors. You agree not to use these features or any which are notably similar without the written permission of Print and Stitches.
6. Terms of Sale By placing an order you are requesting to purchase products and / or services subject to the following terms and conditions. Despatch times may vary according to availability and circumstances beyond our control such as postal delays or force majeure. Please visit the delivery & returns section for more information. In order to form a contract with Print and Stitches you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card, bank account, PayPal account or other payment method issued by a provider acceptable to us. We reserve the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will send you confirmation by email. By placing an order you are confirming that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the online account and payment method used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
a. Our Contract Upon placing an order you will be taken to a confirmation page, and you shall also receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note this email serves only as an acknowledgement of your request to place an order. A contract between us for the purchase of any goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and received, and the order confirmed as processed.
b. Pricing and Availability We will always try to ensure that all information and prices which appear on this website are accurate, however, errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct or alter any such information at any time without notice. If you have already placed an order we will give you the option of reconfirming your order using the correct information, or cancelling it. Similarly, we will endeavour to ensure that the products and services advertised on this website are available within the timescales outlined in the terms and conditions of supply. However, we cannot be held responsible for changes to stock status with our suppliers or other circumstances beyond our control. Please ensure you contact us to check stock status before ordering. If you have ordered an item which is unavailable then we will work with you to reach a resolution. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
c. Payment Upon receiving your order payment will be handled by PayPal or another pre-agreed payment method. You can find their respective terms and conditions on their websites.
7. Aftercare Print and Stitches is committed to providing its customers with a top level of service, even after an order has been concluded. All of our products are protected by the quality guarantees of the respective suppliers and applicable laws regarding sales of goods. Any faults on behalf of us or our suppliers will be rectified as soon as possible. We will not be held liable for faults which arise as a result of misuse of any products or services. Please see our guidelines on aftercare and laundering advice for more information.
8. Disclaimer of Liability The content of this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless stated otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law Print and Stitches and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Print and Stitches's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. Linking and Reference to this Website You are permitted to link to our homepage so long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal. You must not do so in a way that is damaging to our reputation or which suggests any form of association with us where none exists. This website must not be framed or aggregated on any other website and you must not establish a link from it without our express permission.
10. Disclaimer Regarding Trademarks, Imaging Rights and Third Party Copyrights All trademarks, names and images relating to third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Print and Stitches and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation, except where one is expressly stated to exist. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Print and Stitches.
11. Indemnity You agree to indemnify Print and Stitches, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
12. Variation Print and Stitches reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the services / pages / content of this website at any time.
13. Invalidity If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected and all other clauses will remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause / sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause / sub-clause as is permitted by law.
14. Complaints As part of our gold standard of service guarantee we will endeavour to resolve all complaints as soon as possible. Please contact customer care to raise or monitor a complaint.
15. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
16. Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are goverened by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Entire Agreement The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Print and Stitches. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Print and Stitches.
18. Ethical Policy Here at Print and Stitches we strongly believe in the importance of operating with an emphasis on ethical sourcing and production. Our facilities and processes have been independently inspected to ensure that they adhere to international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations. We also only work with manufacturers who are certified to conform to the highest and most stringent production standards, meaning that there are absolutely no harmful chemicals or materials used in the production process, and all staff are employed and managed within the laws and ethics of internation employment